BC Fan Resources

▼

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Highs and lows all in one win

Miserable weather in Boston. Miserable day for BC fans watching in Atlanta when WSB switched to the Texas-OU game. Miserable day for Ryan Ohliger. Miserable day for the game officials. Miserable day for Kiwi. But a big, big win for BC.


Kiwi’s teammates deserve credit for rallying around him after the dirtiest fucking play I’ve ever seen at the college level. If the Conference and/or Al Groh do not suspend Butler, they should be embarrassed.


I’ll post my review and grade reports Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. You've scared off my little neice with your foul language. Misc game pics to follow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dropping F Bombs! on a family site???

    you should be ashamed ATL_Eagle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill's first use of profanity perhaps in his career. About time!

    Bill your homework for today is to get a contact list of people we can send vituperative e-mails to re: Butler. Also appreciated would be Butler's UVA e-mail address so I can begin bombarding that fat fuck with hatemail and threats.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.