Wednesday, August 17, 2005

My Blogpoll preseason ballot

This is my submission for the blogpoll. I have read many previews this summer, but still don’t consider myself an expert on all 25 teams. We’ll see how it turns out. I’ll post my weekly ballot here throughout the season.


1. Southern Cal
2. Texas
3. Tennessee
4. Michigan
5. Miami
6. Louisville
7. Virginia Tech
8. Ohio State
9. Oklahoma
10. Louisiana State
11. Auburn
12. Florida
13. Cal
14. Iowa
15. Florida State
16. Virginia
17. Texas Tech
18. Boston College
19. Texas A&M
20. Purdue
21. Georgia
22. Boise State
23. Alabama
24. UCLA
25. Fresno State

2 comments:

BarkBoard.com said...

Like your balls in ranking UCLA. Talent wise they are deserving, but coaching needs major work. If they upset Oklahoma, things could change. Cal should be #13 by the middle of the season, but to start QB play puts them around #20. I know you got the inside on the 'Dawgs, but #21. Richt is a good coach I can no see them anywhere below #18.

ATL_eagle said...

I tried to be a little different. I hope Richt does well, but I think the division is going to be much harder this year.