Monday, November 07, 2005

It's about time

I am out of the country, but I can hear the cheers from here. Matt Ryan will start this Saturday. It is two games too late. Hopefully he can right the ship. If he comes out blazing, TOB is going to take a lot of heat for not going to him earlier. Regardless, I am excited and relieved. He may not be the savior we think he is, but at this point Porter is a sunk cost. We are not going to the Peach or Gator Bowl. It is pretty much Champs or Boise win or lose, so we might as well get Ryan some more snaps.


Blogpoll ballot later today.

1 comment:

ATL_eagle said...

I really wouldn't count on the ACC sending two teams. We are not the best travelers. I don't think a team will play in Jacksonville twice. But with Miami going to the game ahead of the Hokies, it makes sense for VaTech to get the Gator invite.