Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Worth your time

Periodically I like to point out things other guys do that I enjoyed, even if they are not BC-related. Here are some of the more recent examples:


Paul tipped me off to ‘Bama fans tracking their team jet. Yes it is pathetic, but I know something like this would spark endless threads on the BC message boards. Isn’t modern technology wonderful?


This is a little older, but I’ve been meaning to point out a post on StateFansNation about misinterpreting data. Applicable to many fan arguments (including my take on BC sports).


Gunslinger tells ESPN to shut up…again. ESPN is really dumbing down a lot of their coverage and programming, yet at the same time they keep hiring good guys like Kenpom. Please don’t go all Sports Guy on us Ken?

1 comment:

Guest said...

Great article! everyone knows that time is money and one has to cash it within time. Being a student and a straggler I know the importance of time. This is why I am used to do my every task even essay on time coupon in time. This is the reason at the end of each day I fulfills all my duties.