Thursday, March 16, 2006

Close shave

Is the score right? I still cannot believe it. Obviously my heart is still racing. I'll have coherent thoughts later today/early tomorrow. Thank God we got that out of the way. I would also like to apologize to those close to me. Let me explain (regular readers might relate to this too). Because I am so into this, I suck people who might not care nearly as much into my world. My wife was sucked in a long time ago. But now my parents, my father-in-law, and my sister all get worked up over BC too. My dad left me a message from an airport lounge that he thought my mom was going to have a stroke before their flight. BC is not good for your health. Hopefully for everyone's sake that was just one stinker and the next game will not be nearly as bad.

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger dznrwlf said...

At least our loss to you in double overtime provided some sort of purpose... beating Pacific.

Glad to see the Eagles pull out a win for the ACC. Good luck!

Go Wolfpack!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home