Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Big East blogs and other things

Some of the best stuff on this blog has come from other ACC bloggers. I am always grateful for their willingness to help out and tell me things I don’t know about their teams. The only unfortunate thing I can think about leaving the Big East is that I never got the chance to collaborate or feature the work of some good Big East bloggers. So in an effort to give credit where it is due, here are some of the best Big East bloggers:


Pitt Sports Blather (Pitt Sports, obviously)


Orange 44 (Syracuse)


Mountainlair (WVU)



In other news, my adopted hometown is looking to add another bowl and include the ACC in the mix. While I hope BC is never the eighth most desirable ACC bowl team, I am excited that I won’t have to spend a lot of money to see BC play in a crappy bowl game.


Our current out of conference slate is pretty weak. An upgrade may be coming. I’ve never been to Auburn, but I’ve heard it is worth the trip.


Finally, EDSBS has part 2 of their Offensive Line piece. Another good read on the most overlooked area of the game.

1 comment:

John Radcliff said...

Thanks for the link!