Sunday, April 08, 2007

Egged

Hope everyone had a nice weekend. Mine was great. Went to an Easter Egg hunt, watched some golf, Sunday Mass, etc. Oh, there was a little hockey game Saturday night. I can't pretend that I get nearly as emotional about hockey as I do BC football and basketball, but losing like that sucked. You feel for the kids. They dominated the first period. Hung tough through endless power plays in the second and just got out played the final 12 minutes. (That concludes my hockey coverage until next fall.)

2 comments:

Scoop said...

You do a good job of covering BC football and hoops, but your dismissive mention of BC hockey is quite disappointing. After all, it is BC's third largest sport. I realize it's difficult getting information about BC hockey from outside greater Boston. That's a problem for all of us. But if you're going to write about BC sports, you need to find a source or contributor to provide some coverage of it.

ATL_eagle said...

Scoop:

I have brought in regular guest bloggers on Hockey for the beanpot and for the Frozen Four. Now that CSTV is part of my TV package I'll be able to see more hockey, but give me a break. How am I supposed to pretend to have any knowledge when I see one or two games a year. I understand how important it is to BC sports. But I also think it is equally important to blog with honesty. Why should I pretend to know a lot about our hockey team when I don't?