Thursday, June 14, 2007

A look at the Atlantic, Florida State and BC

If you're a college football fan, you should make SundayMorningQB a regular stop. In a post on Florida State he starts digging into why the 'Noles are the favorites and wonders why BC is getting overlooked. I've been digging deep into the preview magazines trying to bone up on the season. The more I read the more I like our chances and agree with SMQ that we'd be getting much more respect if TOB had returned. As it stands, I think every ACC has a serious question mark. Almost all the ACC contender's question marks are player related. BC's is our coach. Given all the factors I think an unknown coach (who has an NFL pedigree and familiarity with BC) is less risky than an untested QB or a pourous offensive line, etc. that the other teams are dealing with.

No comments: