Monday, September 10, 2007

Blogpoll Ballot

Here is my latest blogpoll ballot. For those of you looking to follow the blogpoll you can see the results at Brian's Michigan blog. I continue to rank BC higher than almost anyone. Part of that is my huge bias, but I've also seen plenty of football and think BC is playing better than many teams.

Games I watched
-- NC State-BC 100% (twice)
-- Penn State-Notre Dame 50%
-- South Carolina-UGA 50%
-- Rutgers-Navy 50%
-- Marshall-WVU 25%
-- LSU-Virginia Tech 25%
-- Auburn-USF 25%

RankTeamDelta
1 Southern Cal --
2 LSU --
3 Oklahoma --
4 West Virginia --
5 Florida --
6 California --
7 Texas 2
8 South Carolina 2
9 Georgia Tech 4
10 Louisville 3
11 Penn State 4
12 Boston College 2
13 Ohio State 3
14 UCLA 4
15 Alabama 4
16 Wisconsin 4
17 Clemson 6
18 Rutgers 6
19 Nebraska 7
20 Oregon 6
21 Arkansas 5
22 Texas A&M 2
23 Georgia 12
24 Virginia Tech 16
25 Washington 1

Dropped Out: Auburn (#17), TCU (#21), Hawaii (#22), Miami (Florida) (#25).

1 comment:

Brian said...

I like these rankings. I personally think, based on what I've seen, that Georgia Tech is a little overrated at #9. They beat an annually overrated Notre Dame team and whooped on a I-AA team in Samford.

I'm right there with ya with BC at #12. Although I too am biased, beating two in-conference, in-division teams gives us 2 quality wins. That is 1-2 more quality wins then a lot of other teams in the poll that beat up on cupcakes the last two weeks.

I think Oregon is a little overrated given they beat Houston and an very preseason overrated Michigan team.

South Carolina is a bit of a surprise in the top 10, although I give them a lot of credit for pulling out the win in Athens.

I also think the pollsters can make a case for LSU at #1 this week. Granted USC was off last week, but watching LSU dismantle Va Tech makes me think they are now the favorite to win the title this year.