Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Campus School connection to football

In interviews and in recruiting pitches Jags talks about BC being a special place. Every coach says something similar when selling his school. However, I think Jags can speak with a certain level of authenticity because of the Campus School. His daughter Jaci (pictured on the first page) attends the unique learning center.

Coaching is tough on families, especially ones with special needs. I am happy for Jaci and the Jagodzinski family that BC could be a place where they all thrive.

1 comment:

Big Jack Krack said...

I had a little experience working with children with severe disabilities after fulfilling my military duty after graduation. It was humbling and made me even more thankful for my own blessings. Teachers can and do make a difference with these students.

I have the utmost respect for the volunteers, therapists, teachers, and BC students who work at the Campus School. I have always felt that the families of those with disabilities - the parents and siblings, who welcome and take care of their loved one - these are the real Saints.

That our Head Football Coach feels that Boston College is a special place, in part because of the Campus School - well thank you Jagodzinski family and thank you Boston College.

THAT'S COOL!!!!!!!