Thursday, April 24, 2008

Infomercial

As I've mentioned before, I get approached periodically about selling different things on the blog. When a fellow BC guy who is involved in bigflysports.com approached me I thought I would pass on the opportunity to you.

Bigflysports.com sells licensed sports merchandise, memorabilia and sporting equipment. They have a broad selection (much more than just BC stuff) of products. Red Sox, Yankees, NFL, college, golf, etc. T-shirts to bedding. You want it. They got it.


They've also extended a special to readers of the blog. When you checkout use the claim code: ATLEAGLE to receive a 10% discount. [Full disclosure: I get a piece of every sale I send their way.]

If you are looking for Father's Day gifts or just something for you or a sports fan you know, be sure to check out bigflysports.com.

9 comments:

ToTheHeights said...

This stuff is nice and all, but why can't we ever purchase some authentic uniforms ie. basketball uniforms (shorts) and some authentic football jerseys. I am so sick of the knock off garbage that the bookstore sells. Every other team sells not only their main home and away uniforms, but also sells third alternate jerseys. Look up VT and FSU, you can buy any jersey you want for those teams. We are stuck with cheap knock offs.

I have brought my complaints to the bookstore, but got no where.

SectionKK said...

totheheights: for authentic stuff, you should check out the athletic department's spring sale. They do it every year around this time (maybe coinciding with the spring football game). They sell jerseys, warmups, shoes, etc, all stuff used by the teams for very cheap. I even got a brand new pair of basketball sneakers that had never been worn for $5 one year.

bc1900 said...

Is Jeff Smith really returning?

LAEagle said...

Heights

I brought up that point to GDF during one of those Q & A chats, and he responded by posting a link to the bookstore....
We need Nike jerseys.


also, i'm pretty sure the spring sale is every other year...

Anfield10 said...

Where is there any rumour of Jeff Smith returning? I haven't heard or read a thing about that

bc1900 said...

on eagleaction

luch said...

reebok is brutal about selling uniforms. not a shocker that nike dominates the marketplace. when i was at bc the reebok stuff we got was so lame, we all wished that the school would get a nike contract and were so jealous of the hockey guys (who had a deal with nike/bauer at the time).
when i was at bc the spring sale was every year, i remember always seeing signs in conte on the way to practice.

Sr.Atlanta said...

Tough to get good BC merchandise. When I do get something from the bookstore, they take their sweet time delivering.

Anyone know which BC sport won the school's first ACC regular season AND tourney title? (may also be BC only ACC title)....Men's soccer Fall 2007.

I've tried to get BC soccer merchandise to no avail. If any one knows of any: let me know!

Sportskids Team said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.