Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Busy Day

House keeping first, I apologize for not having more updates during such a big day, but real life comes first. Also, please follow me on Twitter, where I can send out short little bursts or retweet good things others have written. Thanks to all of you who have sent me emails. I read them all and just haven't had time to write back (I will soon).


One of the reasons BC did not have a press conference this afternoon was because Donahue wanted to got back to Cornell. He felt it was important to speak to his team before he spoke with the Boston media. Classy move on his part.


Everyone back in Ithaca has good things to say about Donahue and is sad to see him leave.


Former Ivy League coaches also think Donahue will transition well to Boston.


Cornell assistant Nat Graham will be joining Donahue at BC.


Cam Atkinson is looking forward to Detroit.


This is older, but the Bill Simmons-Jared Dudley podcast is worth a listen.

No comments: