Friday, July 30, 2010

Check out WZBC this Saturday

As I've mentioned in the past, while at BC, I covered football, basketball and a little hockey for WZBC. It was a great time and fortunately the station's sports staff is still going strong. During the summer they have a BC sports talk show on Saturday afternoons. You can listen live online at WZBC.org starting at 1 PM ET. I will be a guest in their first hour and new baseball coach Mike Gambino will be a guest in their second hour. We'll be talking football and expectations for the upcoming season.

4 comments:

dixieagle said...

My husband was the first GM when WZBC went on the air, back in '73-74. Some great people there - Len DeLuca of ESPN, Jim Healey, formerly of the Red Sox, now with the Yawkey Foundation, Vinny Zulkowski, engineer extraordinaire. Fond - if crazy - memories. Glad it's going strong.

Erik said...

I ran in a 5k last night on one of the Boston Harbor islands. Mike Mottau kicked my a-ss.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.