Monday, September 12, 2011

Blogpoll Ballot

With the NFL start and some real life interference, I didn't get to see as much college football as I usually do. Since I dropped some teams that didn't lose, this is in part based by what I caught my eye. Also, I gave UCF a huge boost. While there is some BC bias there, it is mostly because I think they are good and will win their conference. Here is my take on the top 25.


Games I watched
ASU-Mizzou 20%
South Carolina-UGA 50%
BC-UCF 100% (twice)
Alabama-Penn State 25%
Michigan-Notre Dame 25%
Wake Forest-NC State 25%


SB Nation BlogPoll Top 25 College Football Rankings

Eagle in Atlanta Ballot - Week 3

Rank Team Delta
1 Alabama Crimson Tide --
2 LSU Tigers Arrow_up 1
3 Wisconsin Badgers Arrow_up 3
4 Florida St. Seminoles Arrow_down -2
5 Oklahoma Sooners Arrow_down -1
6 Boise St. Broncos Arrow_down -1
7 Stanford Cardinal Arrow_up 1
8 Oklahoma St. Cowboys --
9 Michigan Wolverines Arrow_up 3
10 Auburn Tigers --
11 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets Arrow_up 8
12 Arkansas Razorbacks Arrow_up 2
13 Virginia Tech Hokies Arrow_down -6
14 Nebraska Cornhuskers Arrow_down -4
15 Central Florida Knights --
16 South Carolina Gamecocks Arrow_up 2
17 USC Trojans --
18 Ohio St. Buckeyes Arrow_up 4
19 Oregon Ducks Arrow_up 6
20 West Virginia Mountaineers Arrow_down -11
21 Baylor Bears Arrow_up 3
22 South Florida Bulls Arrow_up 1
23 North Carolina Tar Heels --
24 Fla. International Golden Panthers --
25 Texas Longhorns Arrow_down -4
Dropouts: Michigan St. Spartans, Florida Gators, Mississippi St. Bulldogs, Oregon St. Beavers, Texas A&M Aggies, Air Force Falcons

SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings ยป

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:26 PM, Blogger Patrick said...

A reporter asked him, "What do you think is happening to the team?"

"The ship be sinking," Richardson replied.

"How far can it sink?"

"Sky's the limit."

Indeed.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger eagleboston said...

My brother just told me he received a tweet that Rogers is taking a leave of absence due to health reasons. What a bizarre season so far.

Brock will be the OC for the time being.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home