Saturday, March 02, 2013

Blog stuff

Over the next few days you'll get to read a new contributor to atleagle.com. Fellow member of the Class of 1998 Will Beekman will be pinch hitting a bit, covering basketball and breaking news while I travel. I will still have blog posts, but unfortunately due to schedule and internet access issues, I won't be able to see our next two basketball games. 

Will is an avid BC fan and has been leading offline conversations among BC fans and Alumni for years. In addition to sharing the same first name and graduation year, Will is also fair-skinned and hails from New Jersey, so you know you are in good hands. I thank him in advance for his help.

4 comments:

Joseph said...

I'm sure that it is important that Will is fair skinned", although I'm not so sure why.

Joseph said...

I'm sure that it is important that Will is fair skinned", although I'm not so sure why.

blist said...

He said that so Spaz will keep reading.

JBQ said...

Good 3 pt shot from "Blist".