We know all the reasons the basketball team is not winning. But I want to remain optimistic. I still think they can pull a few more games out. Olivier's getting hot. Magarity's coming back. The D is improving. The worst part of the schedule is over. Let's all drink the Kool-Aid together! I want Christian to finish strong and give us hope that there are good things to come. I ranked the remaining games in order from Most Winnable to No Way in Hell. Share your thoughts in the comments section.
1. Syracuse. Hanlan is still hot. It is at home Syracuse is checked out now that their season is over. We might break out special uniforms.
2. Miami. Almost beat them last time. It is at home. The cold might get to them a bit. They are not playing as well as they were in during the first game.
3. Wake Forest. The final game of the regular season. "Senior Day" for three starters. By this time we will have built up some confidence. We will want to play hard going into the ACC Tournament.
4. Virginia Tech. Not a good team. Also in transition. Late start so crowd will be sparse. Good matchup for BC if Hanlan gets hot.
5. Pitt. Another game BC should have won. On the road this time, but still a relatively good matchup. Should be low scoring and give BC another chance to steal a win.
6. Florida State. Another mediocre ACC team. Not a great matchup physically for BC and is also on the road.
7. Notre Dame. BC was terrible in this game yet still made it interesting. The crowd should be decent at Conte. Revenge factor. Notre Dame factor.
8. NC State. It is at home. NC State can score, but are not great defensively. They may take BC lightly.
I think we win at least three of these remaining games. We have had too many close calls not go our way. Something's got to give.