Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We've arrived: BC Whale Pants!!



I’ve often used this space to bemoan the slim selection of official BC merchandise. Living in SEC country I can find any piece of apparel, any household item and any chotchke imaginable with the logo of an SEC school. Now I have nothing to complain about: we have official Whale Pants! The old-time hand sitting alums (the original Whale Pants crowd), the preppy wine and cheese ACCers (since I wear collared shirts to games, I would probably put my self in this crowd), and the face painting Super Fans (current students) can all join together…in pants. This is big news. Please support our new good friends at Pennington & Bailes and buy a pair of BC “Stadium Whale Pants.”

5 comments:

BCdee said...

Thanks for posting about our new pants and skirts! I hope our fans take advantage of this! Keep up the great work!!

DL said...

I'm so excited. I can't wait. Except us over at Heights and Lows to rock at least one pair at my tailgate next year.

Unknown said...

Nice post! Can’t wait for the next one. Keep stuff like this coming.

Asus - 10.1" Eee PC Netbook 1 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Matte Paris Pink

Asus - 10.1"Eee PC Netbook 1 GB Memory - 320 GB Hard Drive - Matte Black

Unknown said...

At legal.com create his online shopping for the best of online product sale ladies and gents all small and big items are available in paper writing service deals this side sale or promote there products to seal or at low prize and their brand are the high quality all are online.

Unknown said...

https://moviemug.in/spyder-movie-review-rating/
spyder movie story
mahesh babu spyder review