Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BC and 'Bama?

Don't think there is much to this, but one blogger thinks a matchup between BC and Alabama would make sense for 2008. We already have ND locked in and a game against Rhode Island. That leaves two spots. My guess is one will be a MAC school. And now that TOB is gone, it wouldn't surprise me if we get Navy back on the schedule. I know there has been talk of Syracuse, but nothing is final.

Taking on ND, Alabama and a full ACC slate would be a brutal schedule. I am not against it...I just don't know how Gene and Jags feel. TOB never would have agreed to play the Tide. 2008 will probably be somewhat of a rebuilding year so Gene might want to build a schedule that continues winning football over blockbuster out of conference matchups.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I know it's mostly a pipe dream, but I'm tired of us playing crap teams and y'all do have openings...

Kevin G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kevin G said...

I would have a great deal of BAMA! for all parties involved if this gets done.

Xman said...

I have a lot of BAMA! for that potential BAMA! matchup. Our BAMAive schedules make this a very interesting and BAMAful matchup.

BCDisco said...

I drove behind a truck yesterday that had a BAMA license plate holder. Since I had to look away from it in order to show BAMA to BAMA, it made it awfully difficult to drive, but that's what you have to do in order to show BAMA.