Friday, October 16, 2009

Supporting other Eagles

Just wanted to raise awareness for these two different BC folks looking for a little support.

Mike Shoule '92 wrote a kids book with a BC focus -- "My Daddy Loves BC Football." He self published and put this together after growing tired of some of the same old same old kids stories he was reading. As someone who tried to get a manuscript published, I have respect for what Mike did. As father, I can also tell you any respite from some of these kids books is welcome. Best of luck to him.


Ed Meyerthole '76 is another BC grad who is battling Kennedy's Disease. The disease and his battle to fight its progressive effects inspired him to take up marathons. He ran Boston in 2004 and will run San Antonio next month. He's hoping his cause will help inspire fund raising efforts for the disease. You can learn more and give here.

4 comments:

Meaghan said...

Hey- I want the Mommy version of that book published as well please. Not that I even have kids, but when I do, I would like it to be available. I care much more about BC football than my husband does and we are both BC alum. Very cute regardless...

eagleboston said...

Meaghan,

My wife, also a BC grad does not care about BC football. Meanwhile, I would probably be classified as obsessed about the Eagles.

Will you be my "football wife?"

bcchuck said...

The book is great! A great stocking stuffer for any BC fan!

Chuck

bcchuck said...

notre dame loses!!!