Monday, July 12, 2010

A brief announcement

Some of you may already know this, but I have agreed to take over Scout.com's Boston College site, Eagle Insider. Eagle Insider's history has been a bit uneven. I hope that my involvement will make it the complete and ultimate stop for BC sports. We will be leveraging the ties with Fox Sports and also host some familiar names from the BC blogosphere and message boards. Please 'excuse our dust' the next few weeks while I get things up and running. We should kick things off nicely with an interview by the BC Draft guys.

If you have suggestion or things you would like to see, let me know.


To answer a question I am sure some will ask: this blog will continue. Some of the content and features that you've seen here in the past will be there. Some content is more appropriate for here. As always I appreciate your support and look forward to leading Eagle Insider.

7 comments:

Frank C. said...

congrats bill. much deserved. i will now read scouts because i never had before

Unknown said...

Ditto!

Congrats!

mod34b said...

Congrats ATL!

maybe you can get BCMike to co-blog here as in the "Eagle in Atlanta Draft" -- so we are not the forgotten bloggers!

A33Jim said...

Congratulations, I'm glad your commitment to BC sports was recognized. I hope you not too many of the "content and features" from this blog will move over there, as I can't swing the $70.00 subscription fee and have come to rely on your blog for my BC news and discussion.

Mr. Tambourine MAn said...

Congrats ATL. A little bittersweet for people like me who won't follow you over to insider as the blog will have to suffer some, but well deserved after all the hard work you put in over here.

Congrats again and thanks for all the hard work you put in for BC.

Jeff said...

Really? No way! Well that's... outstanding!

I actually used to be a member of Eagle Insider and a frequent reader of the message boards. They seemed to go downhill eventually... some of the regulars moved to other sites and overall activity was down. Maybe this is just the shot in the arm that site needs to get back into the limelight.

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Baseball Board on Scout. Must have a baseball section on that message board. Congrats on the move!