Monday, October 04, 2010

Blogpoll ballot

Because of real life obligations and the Ryder Cup, I watched very little college football this week. What I did watch was depressing. The biggest influence on this poll was seeing the updates on the Oregon-Stanford game while we flopped around against the Irish. For the fun they look like they are having and for coming back from an early deficit, I reward Oregon with my top spot.



Games I watched

Notre Dame-Boston College 100% (twice)
Ok State-Texas A&M 25%
BYU-Utah State 25%

SB Nation BlogPoll Top 25 College Football Rankings

Eagle in Atlanta Ballot - Week 6

Rank Team Delta
1 Oregon Ducks --
2 Alabama Crimson Tide --
3 Nebraska Cornhuskers --
4 Oklahoma Sooners Arrow_up 2
5 Ohio St. Buckeyes --
6 Michigan Wolverines Arrow_up 1
7 Auburn Tigers Arrow_up 1
8 Michigan St. Spartans Arrow_up 6
9 Oklahoma St. Cowboys Arrow_up 11
10 TCU Horned Frogs --
11 Arizona Wildcats Arrow_up 4
12 Missouri Tigers Arrow_up 6
13 Northwestern Wildcats --
14 Utah Utes Arrow_up 2
15 Boise St. Broncos Arrow_down -3
16 Kansas St. Wildcats --
17 South Carolina Gamecocks Arrow_up 4
18 Florida Gators Arrow_down -1
19 LSU Tigers Arrow_down -8
20 Miami Hurricanes Arrow_up 3
21 Florida St. Seminoles --
22 Stanford Cardinal Arrow_down -18
23 Wisconsin Badgers Arrow_down -10
24 Air Force Falcons --
25 Iowa Hawkeyes --
Dropouts: N.C. State Wolfpack, Nevada Wolf Pack, Arkansas Razorbacks, Penn St. Nittany Lions, Clemson Tigers

SB Nation BlogPoll College Football Top 25 Rankings »

4 comments:

CT said...

I'm surprised you do a poll. Too much work. Not enough time to watch. Wife. Kids. You know, life.

One caveat: there is no way Alabama is not the best team in the country. And it's not really that close.

Amazing what the best coach in the country can do.

Doornekamp! said...

Northwestern above Boise? I don't know about that. Northwestern is 5-0 but hasn't beaten nobody.

ATL_eagle said...

CT: I actually do the poll because I hate the polls. I am convinced that I watch more football than your average AP voter. If you go to a game you are not able to see many other games. I usually watch BC play and see major parts of at least six other games. I have young children so they nap on Saturday afternoons and we are often home on Saturday nihgts. The 3:30 games are killers with the kids because of church and dinner and playing and what not. But the noon and night games work well.

CT said...

Not saying you don't watch. And I believe you when you say you watch more than the average AP voter...definitely more than the average Coaches poll voter. Amazed that you dedicate any time to a poll, whatsoever. Honestly, amazed you post as much content as you do. You must have a saint for a wife.