Thursday, March 10, 2011

In-game comments post: BC vs Wake Forest

Hopefully today's opening round of the ACC Tournament is uneventful. We'd all love to see BC cruise to victory and give us some breathing room...but we all know better at this point. Leave your comments on the day's activity below.

For those at work, remember that you can catch the action on ESPN3 or at theacc.com (depending on your market). If you are like this blogger you will be on a plane in the second half.


I will have a recap and tournament outlook late tonight. I will have more immediate reactions throughout the day on twitter.

9 comments:

BCMike said...

I'm showing 0-0, but it's still early.

EasyRider said...

Anybody know a streaming site for this game that isn't ESPN3? For some reason it's blocked in DC.

Mr. Tambourine MAn said...

EasyRider:

This link should work.

http://www.theacc.com/live/

Bravesbill said...

That's not going to work either. DC is in the ACC market so you're going to have to catch a feed off your local channel's broadcast.

Mr. Tambourine MAn said...

It should work, the website states:

"The ACC Network and theACC.com will be streaming many of the ACC Network telecasts live and for free. By contract, we can only make these live streams available to viewers inside of the "ACC Territory" (NC, SC, GA, FL, VA, MD (DC), MA, RI, ME, VT and NH)."

DC is included

Unknown said...

The acc website works. I live in DC too. Let me just use this as an opportunity to vent that because I live in DC, I don't get ESPN buzzerbeater or ESPN goal line. These blackout rules are so archaic.

Mr. Tambourine MAn said...

More importantly, I'll take 58% shooting for the next couple weeks.

Bravesbill said...

Damn, I misread that. Missed half the game due to that.

Scott said...

UVA, Va Tech, and MD have "extension learning" buildings and alumni offices in DC, so I imagine that was enough to keep the district above the blackout.