Class of 2008
- Four winning and exciting seasons of Football
- Matt Ryan's various comebacks topped off by the Virginia Tech game
- The final year in Big East basketball and our strong start
- The Sweet 16 run in 2006
- GameDay on campus for basketball and football
- A National Championship in Hockey
- The move to the ACC
The only dark clouds during this four years were all about the near misses. We almost went to the Fiesta Bowl when they were freshmen. We almost won the ACC Tournament against Duke in 2006. We lost the ACC Championship. We came up short in a few Frozen Fours. But overall this was a great four year run.
Class of 1994
- David Gordon's kick
- Knocking off North Carolina en route to the Elite Eight
- The rise of Tom Coughlin
- A Thrilling Beanpot win in 1994
The highs for this group were really high, but there was also plenty of lowpoints. Hockey endured the Cedorchuck mess. Prior to the Elite Eight run, JOB's basketball teams underachieved. Football was great but they still only witnessed two winning seasons.
Class of 1985
- Four years of Doug Flutie culminating with the Heisman and Miracle in Miami
- A Frozen Four appearance in 1985
- Four really good basketball years, including one Elite Eight and one Sweet 16
- One Beanpot title
In my opinion this was probably the ultimate time to be a BC fan. The Flutie years changed so much about the school and where were are today. Flutie was also the most exciting player in college sports. That is something we've never come close to recapturing. He also was embraced within Boston. Maybe that had more to do with him being from Natick than BC capturing the imagination of the locals, but that added to the moment. The basketball run was very underrated too. BC was playing really good basketball and the Big East was at its apex.