Friday, May 17, 2013

Strachan commits



Addazio picked up another commitment Friday. The newest member of the recruiting class is Mass LB Connor Strachan. The St. Sebastian's product is one of the top players in the state. He has offers from most of the programs in the Northeast and interest from bigger players outside the region.

Nine committments at this stage keeps BC high in the national rankings. The number of early commitments also leaves me to speculate that this will be a big recruiting class (close to 25 recruits). The scholarships aren't there yet, but I think you'll see more attrition of current players over the summer and next fall. I actually welcome attrition since Addazio has proven that he can close on the guys he wants.

3 comments:

JBQ said...

If you build it, they will come. Field of Dreams.

Lenny Sienko said...

ˆf he's half as tough as his Uncle Steve, he'll do nicely.

Big Jack Krack said...

I had a neck like that when I was 18. Not!