Friday, September 04, 2015

Friday Picks

For that past few years I've posted a lock of the week on BCI. Now that Brian is gone, I am moving my picks here. Every week I will pick 10 games. However, I am not explaining them. There is a system, but it is stupid and won't make sense. We'll see how I do. Also, I am not picking BC games. I sort of do that already in the preview and I don't want to subject BC to my bad picks column.

(Picks in bold)

Stanford -11 at Northwestern

Louisville +11.5 at Auburn

BYU + 6 at Nebraska

Penn State -7 at Temple

Troy +26 at NC State

Arizona State +3.5 at Texas A&M

Texas +9.5 at Notre Dame

UNLV +23 at Northern Illinois

Wisconsin +12 at Alabama

Ohio State -13.5 at Virginia Tech


7 comments:

chicagofire1871 said...

You're taking VaTech. Louisville and Temple! Wow. Bold sir!

Unknown said...

Hoping for a temple win
win. I despise Penn state

Unknown said...

Hoping for a temple win
win. I despise Penn state

Austin said...

Any game watches this week?

mod34b said...

My guesses of winner with +\- pts

Results in 40-60% range Expected


Stanford

Auburn

Nebraska

Penn State

Troy

Texas A&M

Texas

Northern Illinois

Alabama

Ohio State

CT said...

What does "results in 40-60% range expected" mean? Bold. That's stepping up.

ATL_eagle said...

Austin:

I don't think I am doing stand alone Game Watch posts this year. Maybe for the big games.