Wednesday, July 14, 2010

First Eagle Insider story and other links

My position previews will be over and Eagle Insider and they will be free. For those of you tepid about Scout.com, the first one on the Offensive Line is just a click away. [I promise the formatting will improve as I get the hang of it and will have pictures once a few other things come through.]


Herzy and Castonzo will represent BC at its Annual Media Days. If any aspiring writers/bloggers will be in Greensboro, drop me an email.


Former BC QB is ready for his third chance at college football and is the likely starter at ECU.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Big Jack Krack said...

Atl - you didn't mention RSF Bryan Davis from Georgia in your OL preview. Would he be a good candidate to switch to DL? I think we need help and depth there for sure.

Thunderdome said...

Great report on Dom Davis. I'm emptying all my bank accounts as we speak and getting read to head to Vegas. If he is the starter, then Tulsa is the most sure thing bet in the history of sports.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BCMike said...

Jack, I'm pretty sure he switched to DL.

mod34b said...

Bill. - is EI a non comment board? I did not see a comment section. And you know I like to comment!!!

Very good assessment oF the OL in your EI post I met Nate Richman a few weeks ago. Very impressive young man. Smart, poised confident. And a very big guy who is not at all fat but very athletic. I think he is going to be really Good. Let's hope.

Big Jack Krack said...

Thanks Mike.

Ry said...

mod, do you have a kid coming to BC in the fall?

mod34b said...

Good guess Ry. You r right my kid will be BC 2014. I met Richman, Cleary and Momah at Freshman orientation . All class guys

U got a kid going to or were u at orientation?

Ry said...

i am just very familiar with the orientation student and professional staff...so i put 2 and 2 together.