Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Draft forecasting and other links

Mike Mayock lists Castonzo as the second best tackle in the draft. That should be enough to be a first rounder.


Massachusetts product Dan Giovacchini is still hoping for a last minute BC scholarship offer.


With all the focus on top prospects, it is important to remember two stars can blossom too.


This is from Donahue's visit to the Dining Halls. I appreciate the effort...but can't help myself from asking "do you think they talked defense?"

1 comment:

Cheapsocceruniforms said...

Good post. This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post. I am sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for.
There are many brand from France, also including herve leger, and most of womens stars love wearing herve leger dress when they join in some important party. Now polo ralph lauren is very popular with youthful people, everyone want to get ralph lauren polo shirts, there are lots of online shop which are ralph lauren polo outlet, true religion jeans outlet, it will be convenient for us.