Friday, September 30, 2005

Doctor's visit and other things

If you look at the last item on this Dr. Z notebook, you’ll see he takes TOB and Bible to task for their play calls at the end of the Florida State game. I’ve already given my opinion. I also emailed Z. He didn't inlcude me in his mailbag, but he did get hundreds of responses from BC fans. Glad to see my old stomping grounds WZBC get some mention from the good doctor.


I want to applaud the early efforts of new BC beat writer Steve Conroy. He followed a nice feature Thursday on Raji with a good piece on Callender on Friday. It looks like Andre and TOB are finally on the same page.


As expected Matt Ryan gets the start on Saturday. Silva and Morris will also start in place of Tribble and Glasper.


Bill Flutie got some national attention in this USA Today article.


In hockey news, the Men’s team enters the season as favorite in 2005-06 Hockey East Association preseason coaches poll.

No comments: