Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Midweek news

First, most have already read about the strange, sad news last night. A charter bus driving the BC Basketball team hit and killed a cyclist. I don't know what the team is thinking, because honestly I don't know what to think. Not something you expect. Obviously his family is in the prayers of the whole BC community.


Now on to more trivial news...


BC released the 2006 Football schedule. Locking this down early is just another benefit of being in the ACC. I'll give my full take on the schedule later in the week (depending on when the baby comes).


Here is a little blurb on new signee Justin Jarvis.


In alumni news, Bruce Pearl is getting a lot of good publicity following UT's win over Florida. SI and the AJC both had profiles on the coach. Best of luck and I hope he never has to knock BC out of the tourney again.

No comments: