Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is BC underrated heading into the season? and other links

Here is CFR’s quick look at the Top 5 teams of the major conferences. The obvious omission is Boston College. I like CFR and respect his work. As more and more preseason polls are released, I am realizing that his perception of the ACC is shared by many. I know BC fans can’t agree on how good we’ll be this year, but most BC fans do agree that the team will easily walk to eight wins. Why are the national guys less enthusiastic about our potential? BC has an light schedule and despite what CFR and others say, I still think the traditional ACC powers are in down cycles. Maybe the loss of Kiwi and the offensive line turnover have created some doubt. Who knows? What I do know is that something is really wrong if TOB doesn’t get to eight wins with this schedule.


In other news...


The ACC schools continue their strong academic showing.


Everyone is excited about ACC games coming to Fenway.

1 comment:

Adam said...

I wrote my own version of that list on my blog after CFR. I had BC at 5. To be honest I don't know a lot about the ACC, but I like them alot better then Georgia Tech and from what I saw of Matt Ryan I think he could be a good QB.