Thursday, August 17, 2006

Basketball schedule and other news

BC released its basketball schedule. The non-conference highlight is playing at Kansas two days before Christmas. Very cool. You can look for me at the Clemson game and obviously at the Georgia Tech game. I would love to go to the Duke game but I have a 1 year-old birthday party to go to on that day. I'll have a deeper breakdown of the schedule in the next week.


Andy Katz has us in his Top 20. I'll have more from him in the coming week too.


Here is an article on Chris Fox's adjustment to College Football.


A nice article on Brian Toal.


Here is a short feature on recent commit Dominick Magazu

1 comment:

Anabasis said...

I can already hear the nagging of countless BC significant others thanks to the Valentine's Day scheduling of the Duke game. It will definitely be a great week of hoops, I mean Duke AND UNC are worth the price of a season ticket.