Friday, November 27, 2009

Turn out to watch BC and the Terps

Despite our travel rep, BC fans turn out for Maryland. I am sure that much of that is due to the large alumni population in the DC area. Because of large gathering of Eagles the DC Club is hosting a pregame tailgate. Here is the info:

Alumni Association is hosting a pre-game tailgate inside the Samuel Riggs IV Alumni Center, located on the University of Maryland campus, from 12:30 until 2:30 p.m. Kickoff is at 3:30 p.m. The Alumni Center is located next to the stadium.


I don't think I will make it to the tailgate but I will be at the game. I'll be in Section 2, Row FF with my dad and wife. Come by and say hello if you are there.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Does anyone know if the NYC game watches are still on? (Still & Pat O'Briens)