Sunday, January 20, 2019

Hoops gets much needed win over FSU

This was how it was supposed to be. Bowman lit it up for 37 and Chatman made a bunch of 3s as BC upset No. 11 Florida State. Aside from the best players stepping up, the other key to what was "supposed to be" this season was a healthy and active roster. BC got big minutes from Mitchell and Tabbs. The D was rough in the first half, but BC adjusted and really helped slow the Noles down in the second half.

I know that I've already written off the season and said fire Christian, but I don't want it to be that way. Winning is fun. Seeing great players is fun. Upsetting ranked teams is fun. I just can't get over how inconsistent this team is. Maybe I've been wrong and now healthy, they will go on a run. I hope so, but...

In the mean time, congrats to the guys on the win. BC takes on Wake Forest next week.

No comments: