Monday, November 14, 2005

Blogpoll Ballot

BC is back in both polls (AP and coaches).


Last week I didn’t get my blogpoll ballot in on time. That was sort of a blessing in disguise as it gave me a blank slate to work with this week. The real voters take a lot of heat, but I have a new appreciation for what they do. I imagine each voter establishes some set of criteria and then adjusts the poll from week to week. My main criteria had been record. At this in the season it is hard to stick to that. Alabama has the better record, but I really think Notre Dame would beat them if they played today. Regardless, it is all subjective. Being a pollster only confirmed my belief that we need a playoff.


1. Southern Cal
2. Texas
3. Miami (Florida)
4. Louisiana State
5. Virginia Tech
6. Penn State
7. Oregon
8. Notre Dame
9. Alabama
10. Ohio State
11. UCLA
12. Auburn
13. West Virginia
14. Fresno State
15. TCU
16. Georgia
17. South Carolina
18. Michigan
19. Louisville
20. Florida
21. Florida State
22. Boston College
23. UTEP
24. Texas Tech
25. Wisconsin

No comments: