Friday, April 06, 2007

Putting the Skinner rumors to rest

There have been plenty of Skinner rumors the past few weeks. I have no access to Al, but I get sent gossip all the time. I am pretty confident he is staying at BC. At the Georgia Tech game, I asked repeatedly and got the same answer: Al and Gene are on good terms and Al wants to stay. Then when things started up again, I asked a very good source at ESPN. Same answer: Al is staying. Then when things kept going, I asked a guy in Tobacco Road in the know. Same thing: Al is staying. Ignore this BS on Eagle Action and stop giving them your money, and don't allow them to keep creating phony names just to stir trouble and spike traffic. They say the rumors are hot. They're not. The rumors are cold and Eagle Action is the only place keeping them alive.

No comments: